* Use the PayPal "Donate" link below:
- when paying a non-standard amount for a membership
- when using "Bark Bucks" to pay for a portion of a membership and paying the rest with a Credit Card
NOTE: You do NOT need to have a PayPal account (or sign up for one) to use the Pay Now button. Simply select the option "Don't have a PayPal account?" then "Pay with a debit or credit card" to pay for your membership with a credit card.
* * * Notice! * * *
If you've adopted from one of our local animal shelters or rescues - please ask them about our Dog Park Association certificate for newly adopted dogs!
Can I use a credit card to pay my membership dues?
Absolutely. If you want to pay for your membership with a credit card, you can do so using the PayPal Pay Now button shown above OR you can use your credit card at Buckles Feed Depot; membership application information will still need to be mailed in to the Director of Operations or emailed along with proper rabies certification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I be able to use the Dog Park after sending in my application?
1) If Application is through Buckles ( payment MUST BE MADE AT BUCKLES, they do not accept PayPal payments.) - Buckles will give you a Membership Packet that will include a temporary (two weeks) Key Card. When you have submitted your application within 2 weeks your permanent Key Fob will be sent in the mail. Once your permanent Key Fob is used, the temporary Key Card becomes inactive - please place it in the Drop Box at the Dog Park.
2) If Application is through the mail - the Director of Operations will send your permanent Key Fob through the mail - we ask that you please allow two weeks to receive your Key Fob. The Key Fob will give you electronic access to Shamrock Dog Park through a locked gate.
I'm moving and won't be using my membership anymore. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, refunds are not given, but you do have a couple of options.
1. You can transfer your membership to another member, providing that they have signed all of the proper forms and have a valid rabies vaccination certificate on file.
2. Also, you can donate the balance of your membership to the dog park scholarship fund.
Can I get more than one key fob?
Yes! However, the cost of an extra key fob is $10.00. When applying for your membership, select the option (Annual w/extra key fob) and the total cost will be $70.00. If you are already a member, and would like an extra key fob, contact Tracy Walder our Director of Operations
What happens if my key fob gets lost or stolen?
Contact the Director of Operations for a replacement key fob at a cost of $10. Once the new fob is issued your old one will become invalid.
In order to buy an annual membership, you must:
Shamrock Dog Park P.O. Box 4671 Lafayette, IN 47903
Membership applications can be
Once your application is processed, a key fob will be mailed to you and your membership will then be active.
To purchase a WEEK pass, you will be required to:
Provide a paper copy of your dog's rabies vaccination
certificate and sign a Hold Harmless agreement.
NOTE: The WEEK pass is programmed to work on Monday through Sunday OF the week purchased. Therefore a PASS that is purchased ON:
Week passes are a great way to try out the park before purchasing an annual membership.