* If you'd like to get involved with the Dog Park and help plan or volunteer for Events
(You can earn BarkBucks - which can be used for membership dues or DPAGL merchandise!)
Please contact Sam Sam.email@example.com or Erin firstname.lastname@example.org
DOG PARK FREE PLAY DAYS (DPFPD)
SUN OCT 29 1:00 - 4:00pm
SAT APR 15 1:00 - 4:00pm SUN JUN 11 11:00am - 2:00pm SAT AUG 26 10:00am - 1:00pm
- The Dog Park FREE Play Days are events for non-members to try out the Dog Park..
- Members are welcome as well - to help introduce dogs and their owners to the Park
- All basic DP rules apply for non-members to try out the park
MEMBER'S APPRECIATION DAYS
SUN SEP 24 5:00pm - 7:30pm SUN JUL 30 6:00 - 8:00pm
- These events are for Dog Park members only
- treats, training, education, & game activities are in the planning stages.
5 - 8pm EACH NIGHT - CASTAWAY BAY
*TUE AUG 15 WED AUG 16 THU AUG 17
DONATION (EACH NIGHT) = $10 for ONE dog & $5 for an additional dog
REGISTER at the GATE or download the Registration Form
ALL BASIC DOG PARK RULES APPLY AT THE POOL
1. Dog owners MUST provide written proof of rabies vaccination for their dog/s
(VET certificate or city registration receipt) A rabies tag on the collar is NOT sufficient.
2. Only children 12 years and over will be allowed into the event with the dogs **
3. This is a LIMIT of two dogs per person/registration.
4. Dogs must be at least four months old.
5. Owners MUST pick up after their dog/s.
6. Female dogs in their heat cycle will NOT be allowed.
7. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
8. For health and safety reasons, it is recommended that people stay out of the pool
(low chlorine levels and no life guard on duty)
** Because of the unpredictability of interactions between dogs and children, a separate fenced enclosure will be available for families with children under 12. Please note that children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
DOG BLESSING DAY 1:00 - 3:00pm
SUN OCT 01
- In honor of the feast day (OCT.4th) of St. Francis of Assisi (patron saint of animals and the natural environment). Members and *non-members are welcome to come and have your dog blessed. *Non-members can stay and enjoy the Dog Park with a $5 donation ,paper proof of Rabies vaccination and follow the same guidelines as a Dog Park Free Play Day.
Annual MEMBERSHIP MEETING - Tippecanoe Public Library, 6:45 - 8:00 PM
MON NOV 13
Tippecanoe Public Library 6:45 - 8:00 PM
Be there to vote in existing and new Board members, snacks and beverages provided.
Got something to say about the Dog Park? Got questions? Come to the meeting and let the board know..
Local EVENTS where we may have an information booth
TO BE DETERMINED