LINK TO ANIMAL CONTROL WEBPAGE (Tippecanoe County, West Lafayette, and Lafayette)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
DOG PARK MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE!
Whether you are showing your love of the Dog Park, or adding to your T-Shirt collection,
COME FETCH YOURS TODAY! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
Due to a recent marketplace post reported to the Dog Park Board, we are reminding members of their options if a membership cannot be used anymore .
Unfortunately, refunds are not given, but you do have a couple of options.
1. You can transfer a membership to another existing dog park member, providing that they have signed all of the proper forms and have a valid rabies vaccination certificate on file.
2. You can donate the balance of your membership to the dog park scholarship fund.
You CANNOT resell your membership/fob through online or offline marketplaces. The membership was purchased and activated for you and your dog/s upon completing the requirements for membership (i.e. submission of all appropriate paperwork). It cannot be resold, anyone found to be attempting to resell their membership will have the fob deactivated and be reported to the appropriate authorities.
This is a Dog Park members page for dog related discussion, to setup play dates, and other miscellaneous dog advice.
Become a yearly member, make a request to join, answer some questions & you're in!
115 Sanford Street Lafayette, IN 47905 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4671 Lafayette, IN 47903 (765) 490-7509
PARK STATUS - ALL AREAS OPEN
We continue to follow the LAFAYETTE PARKS DEPARTMENT guidelines on keeping
Shamrock Dog Park open with these reminders on protection from the virus...
* IMPORTANT REMINDERS * covid-19 prevention guidelines:
- Wear a mask for your safety and for others around you
- Wash your hands before and after visiting the Dog Park
(use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content) when at the Park - BRING YOUR OWN
- Keep a distance of at least six (6) feet between yourself and others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- There will be NO community water buckets at the Park - bring your own drinking bowl
- Avoid bringing toys that will be shared, anything left out at the Park will be thrown away
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
* Always watch and pick up after your dog
* Lafayette Parks prohibits smoking/vaping in the park (nicotine is toxic to dogs)
* For safety concerns, children under 12 are NOT allowed inside the fenced areas.
The link below will answer commonly asked questions about the park. Contact the Director of Operations If you still have questions using the "Contact" link.
Park patrons are expected to adhere to a series of regulations and guidelines. Most are simple, but all are important.
Click below to review the basics.
Ready to purchase a membership or have some questions?
Click below for more information.
BENJI - SEP/OCT PET of the MONTH!
Benji is a 4 year old Australian Shepherd who’s been with his family since he was a puppy. He’s been a Shamrock dog park fanatic ever since he was 4 months old as a great way to use up his Aussie energy. His favorite activity is to play chase—specifically to be the one chased! He also enjoys his daily walks around the neighborhood, catching tennis balls in the backyard, and being a great, patient big brother to a 15 month old little boy. He has excelled at beginner agility classes and has perfected his howl to match fire trucks passing by.
Link to INCIDENT REPORT