LINK TO ANIMAL CONTROL WEBPAGE (Tippecanoe County, West Lafayette, and Lafayette)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
DOG PARK MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE!
Whether you are showing your love of the Dog Park, or adding to your T-Shirt collection,
COME FETCH YOURS TODAY! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
Due to a recent marketplace post reported to the Dog Park Board, we are reminding members of their options if a membership cannot be used anymore .
Unfortunately, refunds are not given, but you do have a couple of options.
1. You can transfer a membership to another existing dog park member, providing that they have signed all of the proper forms and have a valid rabies vaccination certificate on file.
2. You can donate the balance of your membership to the dog park scholarship fund.
You CANNOT resell your membership/fob through online or offline marketplaces. The membership was purchased and activated for you and your dog/s upon completing the requirements for membership (i.e. submission of all appropriate paperwork). It cannot be resold, anyone found to be attempting to resell their membership will have the fob deactivated and be reported to the appropriate authorities.
This is a Dog Park members page for dog related discussion, to setup play dates, and other miscellaneous dog advice.
Once you become a yearly member just make a request to join, answer a few questions and you'll be in!
115 Sanford Street Lafayette, IN 47905 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4671 Lafayette, IN 47903 (765) 490-7509
PARK STATUS - ALL AREAS OPEN
In accordance with Governor Holcomb’s Back on Track Indiana Plan,
LAFAYETTE PARKS DEPT will reopen Shamrock Dog Park on May 23rd.
* IMPORTANT REMINDERS * covid-19 prevention guidelines:
- Wear a mask for your safety and for others around you
- Wash your hands before and after visiting the Dog Park
(use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content) when at the Park - BRING YOUR OWN
- Keep a distance of at least six (6) feet between yourself and others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- There will be NO community water buckets at the Park - bring your own drinking bowl
- Avoid bringing toys that will be shared, anything left out at the Park will be thrown away
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
* Always watch and pick up after your dog
* Lafayette Parks prohibits smoking/vaping in the park (nicotine is toxic to dogs)
* For safety concerns, children under 12 are NOT allowed inside the fenced areas.
The link below will answer commonly asked questions about the park. Contact the Director of Operations If you still have questions using the "Contact" link.
Park patrons are expected to adhere to a series of regulations and guidelines. Most are simple, but all are important.
Click below to review the basics.
Ready to purchase a membership or have some questions?
Click below for more information.
SABLE - JUNE/JULY PET of the MONTH!
Sable is the matriarch of The W Pack family and a longtime member of Shamrock Dog Park. She was adopted by her mom, LeAnne, over 13 years ago from AHHS and will turn 14 years old on June 18th, which she’ll celebrate with her siblings Kylie and Compton. In her younger days, she loved running and playing with her dog friends, but these days she prefers to rest in the shade and watch her dog friends enjoy her beloved park. When not at the Dog Park, Sable love long walks through our favorite trails and creeks, and napping in her backyard spot. She has lived a long life loving and caring for her siblings, which include her senior brothers and sister who have crossed the bridge. She has been the best big sister and companion a family could ask for, and we look forward to spending more time exploring and loving on her in the future.
Link to INCIDENT REPORT